The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Monday 28 October 2013

How I Style

 







Last month I was approached by lovely fashion journalist/columnist Tui Benjamin (@TuiBanjaminBT) about getting involved with her Style column. I've never done this type of thing before and felt the time was right to take the jump and just go for it!
So here I am, the only great difference is that I would no doubt shove a pair of tights on with this outfit as the weather has definitely dropped in temperature since these snaps were taken. The write up about my style featured in the Bolton News September 7th.

wearing:
Zara skort, pink by victoria secret t-shirt, alexander wang leather biker vest, zara heels and the Caloundra portfolio clutch bag from my AW13 range

No comments: