The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Thursday 19 September 2013

LFW - streetstyle day 5











The best type of research I've ever collected is that of London Fashion Week street style. The consumer I design for is out in force wandering around the cobbles of Somerset house. 
I love to sit at the seating just outside of Fernandez & Wells (extremely tasty little cafe in the grounds . . . . all us fashionista's need regular cups of tea!) and spot the mix of diverse fashion.

My Caloundra print portfolio clutch was the best accessory, keeping my Ipad, phone and Mulberry Mitzy pouch safe and snug. Photographed in the last pic. 

Our outfits
Me
I wore my trust Alexander Wang leather biker vest, Topshop black skinny Leigh jeans (here), Whistles Feminin sweat top, Office knee high boots, my own design portfolio clutch bag (here), Mulberry mitzy pouch (similar here)


I went to London fashion week with bezzie mate Kate. Check out her blog here.
She wore
Burberry trench coat, Whistles top (here), Whistles necklace (here), Topshop boots. The bag was actually her mums from school. It was used for music lessons 50 years ago and now Kate uses it. How cool is that!


No comments: