The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Monday 24 September 2012

London Fashion Week Part 2 - Fashion Shenzhen

I was invited to the Fashion Shenzhen exhibition at the Waldorf Hilton hotel whilst galavanting around London Fashion Week. After checking out the Sur studio pop up store I grabbed a quick starbucks and headed to The Waldorf (possibly the most amazing hotel I have ever seen!).
Before heading into the exhibition area there was a champagne reception and talk along with little delicious canapes.





I papped a pap!







I made some new friends, you girls were lovely to meet!

3 comments:

WILDFLOWER said...

This would have been awesome fun! I love the picture with the pixelated dress and the amazing necklace.

Unknown said...

Everything looks amazing! Hope you had fun!

A.
New post on FASHION IMPERATIVE

Luxx Mint said...

What a great day in such a grand hotel too.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I hope you stop by again soon.

Luxx Mint