The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Saturday 14 April 2012

Maurie and Eve A/W12







Maurie & Eve A/W12

I booked flights to Australia the other day, am going to visit my sister who lives there. So in preperation ALL Australian brands must be researched! If you have any advise about things to do or places to see let me know. We've not decided the exact itinerary yet but we will be travelling around no doubt. She lives in toowomba and we are flying into Brisbane.

Came across this friggin gorgeous brand the other day. Love the prints.

xx

6 comments:

SABINNA and DAVID said...

australia sounds awesome! have fun there!

and this collection really looks great, a bit like celine! :)

xx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies

Unknown said...

The collection is abs gorgeous! :)


A.
FASHION IMPERATIVE

MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY

Secondhand Stella said...

Gorgeous! I want everything!

Flaviana Boni said...

Really cool collection!

www.dressupforarmageddon.com

Mandy said...

Oh, the most recent collection of Maurie & Eve is absolutely flawless - the print and the structures are just incredible! I've been eyeing the peplum dress for ages but it sold out before I could get my hands on them! :(

Thank you for your sweet comment! :) I love your blog and am following you now!

Hope you'll come and pop by again. :)

<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

.sabo skirt. said...

a very nice collection!!!!!!!!!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com