The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Market at The Soup Kitchen, Northern Quarter, Manchester


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a few quick snaps of the bags that will be for sale at the christmas market which is taking place at the soup kitchen in the northern quarter in manchester this saturday (12pm-6pm).

Since I graduated Ive been developing the bag I designed to accessorise my collection. Ive had a few bag requests and this lead to making lots of different variations. Some are embellished (I can't resist a bit of embellishment!)
There are lots more designs and I will be taking pics and posting soon.
All of which will be available to buy on saturday.

They've come a long way since the dip dyed stage I posted about here and the zip colouring here and then the tricky sewing together bit here!



Here is the flyer for this Saturday, come and check it out!
Photobucket


10 comments:

Ivana said...

Love these bags, they are so beautiful and stylish! Amazing!
I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

de luxe gypsy said...

Wow, congrats hun they're great! Especially love the two in the last photo. Good luck on Saturday and thanks for stopping past my blog! You have a new follower, would love if you followed back.xx

http://deluxegypsy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! You have a new follower, hope u'll follow me back ;)

Ingrid

http://eaudeglam.blogspot.com

Silvia Negretti said...

So cool bags!
Amazing!
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Those are soo cute I love these pouches, so Celine!

Danielle Barbe said...

this is so cool! congratulations, darling! you're very talented.

Jiglycious said...

beautiful collection,
goodluck dear

thanks for your sweet comment
follwoing you now

hope we can follow each other
kisses
www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

Laura said...

These are really lovely. The blue and silver one in particular. Unfortunately Manchester is not on the cards for me this weekend but I really hope it goes well!

Laura x
http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

Disturbed Style said...

Love these bags!

Mary said...

UUUUUUU WONDERFUL CLUTCH !!!



MUCH LOVE FROM ITALY
Maria Onorio
www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com