The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Monday 7 November 2011

The return of THE ZIPPER!


Photobucket

Some of the bags I am in the middle of making are having extra special zips.
Above is a picture of some zips in the mid dying process. They have been dip dyed, bleached, washed and tye dyed.


About a billion years ago I was zipper obsessed and manged to get nominated for the Up and Coming designer of the year competition, North West at the Triangle in Manchester. All the outfits were made from zips.
The zipper outfits also appeared in a few photoshoots which you can see here and here.


I must be going back to my zipper routes!

4 comments:

Dani said...

I want this zippers!! They look gorgeous!
Following you,Follow back?

kisses Dani

www.mystylesmysmiles.blogspot.com

fashioneggpplant said...

i love the dye combinations! fabulous job :)


join my Birthday Giveaway Series!!!
WIN a Maxi Skirt
or a GC from Asian VOgue

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Style Servings said...

They look amazing!! Pleeeaase post a DIY on this!!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

these are so amazing. So so so so spectacular! I would buy anything with such an awesome/unique dye design x