The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Friday 10 June 2011

Graduate Fashion Week 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All the people that had their work in the fashion show representing manchester met had to sit on the stage whilst everyone filtered into the theatre.
I dont think they were very happy about this decision, although Amy looks like she's having a good time!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did anyone else see this guy onstage?! He was so funny acting like a teenage gangster
Loved his attitude


A selection of my favourite pics from Graduate Fashion Week.

As I am from Manchester School of Art a lot of the pics are students work from my uni but there are a few from other uni's that caught my eye.

I loved the Moschino collection that a student did (Pictured above) I'm not sure what uni they were from but it looked fantastic, I think they might have been from Leeds?! Anybody know?!


Well done to Amy Bant from my course (TD4F) for her amazing knit collection getting onto the catwalk, I am in love with the socks she knitted that had additional knee cap panels along with the traditional heel panel. They are amazing and i am waiting patiently for a pair.

More images of students work to follow
(Kelly of Colchester I'm talking about you!!)


9 comments:

Pearl Westwood said...

Cant believe i had to miss it all, ah well next year. Yes do let me know about the Manchester show.This is probably far to late notice but do you know about the blogger meet up tomorrow? Details are on my facebook page x

Unknown said...

everything looks amazing! wish i could have seen this all in person.

X

hannah
http://www.thefashionhash.com/

FOLLOWPIX said...

Wow, Rianna what a wonderful event in your city.
Loved the collections, and also the funny guy in the last photo :-)

Have a nice day!!

sorelle in style said...

What awesome photos - such incredible talent! How funny is that man on the runway, too?!

-j
sorelle in style

Alexa said...

Everything looks great. Love this guy on the runway!

urbanchouchou.blogspot.com

simimoon said...

looks amazing!

Izumihiiiflower said...

i dream to go at fashion week *_*
thanks for thoses amazing pictures <3

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

it-pony said...

cool post, we follow

much love

www.itpony.blogspot.com

Temporary:Secretary said...

Ah, thank you so much for posting this! I wasn't able to go this year. I exhibited in 2009, and if you're anything like me, I spent the whole week feeling like a total zombie. I was working on my FMP on the train journey to GFW and I don't remember much from my year!

The work you've posted is brilliant! x