The personal diary of fashion accessory brand owner Rianna Phillips.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Process - Anastasia Radevich


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whilst researching page layouts and trying to accumulate new ideas for my project (final year at uni) I came across the shoe designer Anastasia Radevich through Luxirare.com.

Very interesting to see the sketchbook process and the amazing final product.
The shape of these shoes looks very organic but so futuristic at the same time.

Check out her other works here.

The kinetik collection is beautiful.

12 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Awesome! So inspiring, definitely!

Jazz Virtue said...

oh wow..I found these pictures on Style Bubble about 6 months ago and have been absolutely in love with them ever since, such beautiful sketchbooks! Some of my most favourite images to look at when feeling uninspired certainly! x

hunter said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://appliquefashion.blogspot.com/
in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

k said...

the sketchbooks are very interesting to see!

daisychain said...

utterly awesome

Vanilla.Taste said...

wow it looks awesome :O
thank you :)
yeeah i wanna see seattle too :O i'm such a greys anatomy fan :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, her stuff is interesting and beautiful too

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are to die for!

Is This Real Life? said...

This collection looks beautiful!

Stefani said...

wow,amazing shoes!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

my first time on your blog, and i'm utterly impressed by your taste and inspiration. you just got yourself a couple of new followers here. lookin forward to seeing more!


ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

SHOP

A. said...

those shoes are so insane